Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic 2008












Here it goes..Olympic 2008 had started just right at the date of 8/8/08 ,yesterday... As one of the chinese citizen, of course I watched the opening ceremony held in beijing..


I guess Beijing really tried their best to make the opening ceremony being full of hilarious atmosphere.. The stadium was full of thousands of audience..Quite number of prime minister attended the ceremony too.. The ceremony doesn't dissapoint everyone.. It's really a grand ceremony.. Many shows were shown there..The shows took 110 minutes in the ceremony then followed by fireworks to ligthen up the atmosphere more..


While I watching the tv yesterday night, I keep up praising and admire how the Beijing did the awesome shows.. especially during the countdown which 2008 of people gather at the centre of the stadium and then played their roles to show the countdown..To those who doesn't watch yesterday, u guys really missed the good show!


After wait for 4 hours, finally it came to an end...everyone had wait this moment for a long time..all of us keep wondering how will they lighten the olympic torch this year? There is some people who said that this year a panda bear going to lighten the final olympic torch...No, it's not..

Althought this part dissapoint me but if u would to ask me about the whole ceremony, I will still say GREAT!


Well, after talking about the olympic, now get back to MY topic..hmm.. This few days I really tried hard to memorise the theories in paper 5..but sometimes, some of the point really can't get into my mind..It might just stay in my mind for 2 hours and then when I try to spell out some of the points from my mind, I was failed to do so..sigh*


Besides that, I was confused when I was doing paper 6 questions..Not that I don't how to do. It's was just I miscalculate and then wrote the wrong figure..so, I have to erase off and the correct the figure again and calculate overall again..I hope that Iwill not repeat the same mistake again during the exams..if not, I'm dead..


Have to get back to study and do homework now..goodbye.




0 comments: