Saturday, August 30, 2008

Give me a BREAK!

PT end doesn't mean I could stop studying. But...come on..just give a break for a moment. Two days break are not that greedy right?

Paper 5 really going to kill me..I was like half dead in memorising all the theories in paper 5. Thought that counselling part are not going to come out but unfortunately it came out in the test. 10 marks for that gone. but at least I did try my best to answer the question but I don't think my lecturer will accept my answer. I put my effort in paper 5 and I hope at least I could score 70 above since it is the first test of paper 5. Anyway, what to be done was done. what u have to think is the future not the past.

Straight after the test, shopping time! haha... I manage to buy an eyeline pen to cheer myself up. This few days, I think that I'm different from what i am in the past. In the past, I used to be really quiet..but nowadays, I think I'm getting much more crappy and talk a lot. Don't u think so, my friend?Nevermine, I will try to shut my mouth off.

There is a Malaysian Studies assignment still waiting for me to do it. Have to work harder to complete the assignment and get myself prepared for the upcoming test in 4 week times.

0 comments: