Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lin Dan Vs Lee Chong Wei

The final men single match is going to held on tomorrow at 6.30. I have been supporting Lin Dan, my favourite badminton player for years. But, tomorrow china versus malaysia.


Honestly, I support China since the starting of the Beijing Olympic 08'. When it comes to badminton, I support both Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei whenever they are involved in match.


Top speeded shutler, top ranked No. 1 badminton player, Lin Dan being my favourite one in sport.


Just watch the badminton match for the double mixed...China versus Indonesia. There are many expert badminton player in Indonesia. During the match, my father supports the Indonesia while I support China. Unfortunately, the opponent is being too agressive and did not willing to let go any chance and any point to the others. Therefore, at last Indonesia won..

Indonesian Liliyana Natsir and Nova Widianto, the world's No. 1 badminton mixed double, advanced into the final


Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia, the world's No. 2 shuttler, entered the men's singles final at the Beijing Olympic Games . When he won the match against Hyun-il, Chong Wei collapsed to the ground in sheer joy and relief. Then, he leap and jump towards his coach Misbun Sidek and give him a victory hug.


I'm really looking forward for tomorrow match between Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei. I know Lee Chong Wei has been practice really hard for this olympic and now his turn for the final single match is coming soon. Two experts. Who is going to win?

0 comments: