Friday, August 15, 2008

Congratulation to LEE CHONG WEI for winning the semi-final

I have just watched the semi final between malaysia and korea..it's a great match.. again lee chong wei won the match and going to enter the final match vs the china, Lin Dan as expected! who is going to win the final for badminton? Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei? Actually I love both of them..both of them are expert..is hard to choose who to support to..but as a malaysian, I guess it's better to support back malaysian player... He is the only hope for malaysia for winning the medal.. hope that he going to get a gold medal for malaysia and I will be really really proud of him..

Back to college life topic...boring life. having class everyday then getting ur brain stuck with lots of informations from the lessons. Beside, I even have to force myself to memorise the thick notes especially the T5...I hate theories...I prefer more calculation which giving challenges to me an I just like it.

The most important thing now is studying hard for the upcoming progress test. I hope I could do my best in the exam.

Life is just so boring..if you are a nerd, welcome to join accounting course. Do Not Underestimate The Accounting. ain't easy as you thought...

0 comments: