Friday, August 1, 2008

It's hard to let u go...

My family and I just sent my dog away to my uncle house..I felt really sad when I watched it went away...I just can't hold my tears that filled up around my eyes..

My father just bought 5 months old boxer..I didn't mean that once we hv the new dog then we hv to forget the old one..but my mother think so..she don't want to look after one more dog..so at last, my mother called my uncle to take her to his house and look after her..

I really appreciate her very much..althought she is old, but still i feel like want to look after her for the rest of her life..but situation doesn't go like what u want..my mother strictly protest my decision..I can't do anything except watching her went away..it's really hurt..really really hurt..

I promise..I will never forget her and I will visit her once I have time..Going to miss her a lot since she had gone..

Goodbye my dear, girl....

0 comments: