Thursday, May 15, 2008

working hard to accomplish the goal!

I think it has been weeks since the last post. haih. Honestly, I'm dissappointed with my marks for PT2. It's really low for me. It didn't meet my expectation. I really wish that I could do well in the exam. Today I spent almost 11 hours in the college. Suppose to go back at 3.30 but then being informed having excel class from 4.30 to 8.30. These 11 hours made me feel exhausted. It's sumkind like all of my energy of the day being used up. really really tired.
Mock exam is coming soon on next week. Everyone seems to work even harder. It's makes me feel even scary and worries toward the exam. I really hate the barring system. This system should be cancelled. It just making feel uneasy.
Looking forward for the next progress in CAT.....

0 comments: