Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank God!

These few days i can't have a nice sleep since the mock had finished. I worried on my T2 result. I failed to do some of the calculation questions as what i said in the post before this..get confused with the LONG question...i had waited mr. bill (T2 lecturer) to on9..almost everynight i on9 after mock bcos want to get know of my result..i prayed last night..prayed for my t2..hope that it's not failed..i don't want to get barred.. when i woke up this morning, i having serious running nose..holding the tissue while driving( ivan, u r right..just like what u said)..keep wiping my nose and praying for my t2..guess what? i got 64 for my t2... i'm a bit sad as the result wasn't that good..but at least i managed to pass right? another 2 weeks to go before the cbe..
today,i having a nice conversation with yt,ivan, fredha and etc...they sat in the row behind me.. we talked about ns la this la and that la... during the break and when mr bill use half an hour private discussion with kee hong and ying ling...haha..just only one question took so long in discussion. oh yea..tony, thanks for ur jacket(although i didn't use it)..

10.21 p.m.
i felt guilty for what i did... i know he concern abt me so much and me....haih.. when he is in bad situation and sad, i want to comfort him. But, the thing is i don't want him to misunderstanding and having a thought that i have feeling towards him..so.. when i think deeply about it now, i felt guilty..guilty for what i did.. i do not know what to do besides of feeling guilty.. i don't want to hurt his feeling...

oh no..having excel class on tomorrow morning. Have to sleep early tonight. gd night....

0 comments: