Friday, May 16, 2008

All love ended in 1 month or 1 week time..

psst..let me tell u sumthing that is unbelievable..
u might not believe on what i say but it's the truth..
Every guy that i together or dated with before this ended within one month or even one week.. This is true.. Everytime when i date with a guy, i thought our relationship will last longer..but then it ended up either me who suggest to break up or he, who suggest to break.. When i decide not to fall in love anymore, the new love seems to appear and give me another hope.. but after trying, it will never escape from this fate.. that is, CLASHED! At first, i don't want to admit this fate..but now i can't not to believe it.. now, again i decide to give up to fall in love anymore.. this time i'm serious.. i'm really give up.. i'm tired of this.. if every love of mine ended with this, i better choose not to fall in love anymore.. that will be the best solution..

Mock exam is coming soon.. everytime when exam is in the corner, stress will never escape from my forehead.. haha.. this CAT is like SPM..It's like SPM for every two weeks.. I don't want to put my parent investment on me on risk.. they invest so much on me just to pay for the expensive tuition fees for this CAT course.. If i fail to pass, the money will gone.. so in return, i need to score well for the exams..and pass every exam till the end.. for my parents, i promise i will..

0 comments: