Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Big Day!

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to myself,
Happy Birthday to me...




oh no! i'm turning to 18 now..getting older and older..can't really believe that time pass so quickly. Like usual, this morning wake up early and attend classes. This morning, when i woke up, u actually can see there is a big smile on my face ...cos...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! but the sad thing is i can't go for shopping with my friends as the class end at 5 p.m. =( anyways, i also being cheered up by my classmates.. i thought nobody actually will notice my birthday.. but when one of them wish me..and then it started to spread among them.. so, they sang birthday song to me during the break.. Thanks to u guys,G8! honestly, i love my group the most! all of my classmates love to make jokes and fun during the class..this make us more enjoy in class and laugh until tear filling the eyes and suffering pain in stomach. Group 8 is the most cheerful group ever! =)


another sad case is...no birthday presents today..sob*sob*


nvm, i will take the birthday song that u guys sang today as my birthday present..i will bear it in my mind.






This is the picture of me and caren.

Caren, u looked nice with the new hair cut..

omg, i looked so old in the picture..haha


0 comments: