Friday, June 19, 2009

Lots of fun in sunway lagoon

3 days ago, after celebration of keh bin's birthday in summer restaurant, Muh yiing and I sleep over in Mei Yin's house. It was a good night though as we spent the night singing karaoke, watching movie and having pillow talk. =) We went to sleep at late night. I didn't sleep on that night, not because that the bed is not nice to sleep on but I hardly to get myself comfortable sleeping at a place that I have never sleep at before. So, what I did that night was rolling on the bed over and over again.

The next morning, I woke up early and get myself ready to Sunway Lagoon. Although I didn't sleep well but still I was so energetic when I think of going to Sunway Lagoon. We leave Mei Yin's house around 9.45 and heading for breakfast somewhere nearby. Last minute before we going to Sunway Lagoon, I went into pyramid and get myself a pair of sunglasses.

When we reached the main entrance of Sunway Lagoon, the counters were crowded with people. While waiting for Keh Bin to buy the tickets, we did a little camwhore right in front the entrance.



Acca bags are cool !

The girls with the shades.

Mei Yin and Caren

Caren and I

Camwhore Queen

Sunway Lagoon......I finally made it ! =)

0 comments: