Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bukit Cahaya

As what is in the plan, I went to Bukit Cahaya on today. Thought of going there in a group but some of them are sick and some just can't make it. We will go there again next time, ok? =)


I woke up early morning at 7 and then drove to sunway to meet with mei yin and yee ling. We brought along food and drinks to have a picnic over there :p


When we reached there, we bought our ticket and rented a bicycle. Bicycle is so much convenient. If we would to walk all the way up to the hill, it will be so slow and tiring. Anyways, bukit cahaya is really a nice place to be explored and this place is really huge.


I guess let the pictures do the talking...


The first place we stopped by was the 'Taman Haiwan'


It made a pose naturally when we took out our camera.


Camera got it excited.


Porcupines

Feeding time !!

The porcupines really followed what the feeder said. He

asked them to queqe and take only one piece of food.



Calf


ostrich


Lotus plant









'Taman Cendawan'









I found this chilli is cute in it's shape. It's weird to see a chilli curve upwards
























Kampung Kebudayaan






That's all the pictures I captured for today. We finished exploring at 12 and thought that it's quite early. so...after that, we went to bukit raja for a movie. I wanted to watch Transformers 2 but ended up watching Drag Me To The Hell. I hate horror movie. I never want to watch scary movies since I watched The Ring 2 long long time ago during the midnight. I have no choice but to watch with them.
Drag Me To The Hell. This movie is quite scary. The old woman always make a sudden appearance and it made me screamed out loud in the cinema. I knew I wasn't the only one who shouted, but the others from the back row also did the same and even louder. I don't really dare to see the old woman inside the movie. I hid my face behind my bag when I sense something is going wrong in the movie especially with those scary sound effect.
I think that's all I could write in this post. I wanna watch Transformer 2 on tomorrow.
Toodles~

0 comments: