Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Dedicated Post


This post is specially dedicated to the birthday boy on yesterday, KEH BIN. =)

Keh Bin, who is trying to show a most sex posture with the jacket

(the birthday present)

Yesterday is great and awesome. We spent our time having fun in shopping, watching movie, and more.





17 AGAIN







After arguing of which movie to watch on yesterday, we decided to watch this movie starred by my favourite guy, Zac Efron. After seeing him starring in High School Musical, this movie makes me like him again.
This is a must watch movie. A lot of jokes are in their conversations. It made all of us burst in laughter.

After the movie, we shop around the pyramid. I found a pair of sandal and sunglasses.



We did a lot of shopping in pyramid. After the long hours of shopping, we headed to eat steamboat buffet nearby there. I think I had gain weight after the dinner. Didn't realize that I had took many plates of foods during the dinner.


There were two type of soup, one is tomyam flavour and the another I think is chicken soup. The dinner was really worth it as we ate until our stomach is full.

0 comments: