Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Threads of destiny



I wanted to watch this japanese movie for so long already..and finally I manage to watch this movie on today and today is the last day for the movie in the cinema. I thought i will be giving up cos noone seems to be interested to go with me. Surprisingly that during the last minute I found someone to watch with me. =)

This movie is not that good compared to what I imagine. I prefer the drama as it is much more detailed than the movie. I hate movie with the uncertain ending.

I feel touched watching the drama. The drama shows the ups and downs in their family, friendship and even in their loves.

If u do ask me whether i believe in fate and destiny, I really do. I do hope that I could found my destiny and fated person soon to share all my happiness and sadness.

0 comments: