Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A memorable day

It is quite sad that my birthday is in the week before exam. Thought that I will never have a chance to celebrate my birthday one tomorrow as everyone is busy studying for the upcoming exam.

Something unexpected happened today. My friend asked me out to eat snowflake and once I reached the place, many of friends were there. At that time, I was still blur, thought they were just joining us to eat together. But then I saw the cake and I felt surprise at that moment. Sorry for giving a slow response as my brain isn't functioning well and capture things very slow =)

I am really happy that all of you spent some time to celebrate my birthday. I am so glad to have a bunch of nice friends like you guys. Thanks to all of you.







A picture of me, taking a picture of myself

after the ceremony.




Pei Cheng, Muh Yiing, Mei Yin and Keh Bin


The picture of the girls



Sean and I




Kwan Siong and I




That's all for today and thanks again to all of you. =)



0 comments: