Saturday, May 2, 2009

Being hiatus for quite long already. It's time to create a new post. Mock exam was held last week and I think I did bad in the exam. I don't have confidence in myself when I enter the exam hall. The huge space in the exam hall gives me a feeling of pressure. When I flipped through the question paper, all the things that I memorized slowly fade away from my mind. Forget about the Mock. I will put in my best effort into the final. "Serve the best for the final" is what most of us always do.


I am having my holiday for two weeks after the mock. Actually these two weeks cannot be considered as holiday, or should I say 'study weeks'. The final is 4 weeks away from now. Last monday we were so happy for the two weeks off from college, but then My Jay said that we CAT and ACCA do not have any holidays except the 2 to 3 weeks of holiday after the final exam. I don't think all of us think the way he did. We still could enjoy our holiday between of studies. Isn't it? =p




Picture of Kwan Siong posing in the snowflake shop.





Butter cake baked by my dad. Yummy~



A few of weird things happened recently. My house is likely becoming a zoo soon. One day during last two weeks ago, an animal crawled into the backyard of my house.



He was afraid to see us


He was trying to escape when we put him on the grass

We keep him for two days. After a long thought, we decided to set him free and sent him to the riverbank.

0 comments: