Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Speechless

Just found out that being a babysitter is a tough task to do. I was babysitting my cousin's son and I thought it would be easy thing to handle as I love to play with kids especially toddler and since i'm having my holiday now, I'm free to do it. I woke up early to welcome him. My mum told my cousin to leave the house quietly before the baby notice that his mom has left. Then we thought everything will go well but soon after she left, the baby felt something was missing and started to cry. Oh gosh, you would never know how hard a baby could cry. He cried for so long and not willing to drink his milk. Until we called my cousin and she came to take him home, he turned his back at us and gave us an evil smile. LOL

This one week holiday is a total fun to me. I get to put all my notes aside and enjoy to the max. I watched all the dramas that I wanted to watch. I'm currently addicted to watch this korean show named '1 night 2 days'. Every episode will make you laugh and bring you joy and beautiful scenery of korea. I love all the casts in the show and they make me anticipate to watch the show every week as the show is on astro kbs channel 303 every friday 11.20 pm. If you guys do no know what this show is, you guys better start watching from now on. Don't miss the fun!

0 comments: