Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Raya Holiday

Have been busy with all kind of stuff last few weeks. stuff like preparing for progress test (again and again), celebration parties and so on. Lucky to have this one week holiday to chill and have fun before all the rushing taking place again. I find myself getting lazier from day to day, compared to those days when I was having SPM, studying so hard by myself.

Studies are getting tougher than I thought it would be. Especially P2. Sitting in Ms Menon's class is like sitting in a bullet train in japan. Everything is speedy and once your mind driven away by something else when she is teaching you will lose the track. I agree to Ms Menon. P2 is really different than F7.

Life must still move on.

I feel like going for a short trip like 3 days 2 nights or 2 days 1 night. any recommendation? :)

0 comments: