Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First time to gym

I went to gym for the first time in my life yesterday. Yee Ling told me that there is this free trial in celebrity fitness so i decided to sign up for a try. There are 7 days trial for first timer or 3 weeks trial for DiGi users who is first time to gym. Guess what. I actually kinda fall in love with gym. I think I may sign up for gym but maybe not in celebrity fitness but in california fitness in sunway pyramid. I have search through the google results about the membership fee and I heard that the fee over there is negotiable. Anyways, I will utilise this 3 weeks trial first and see how things going.

I'm going to be very busy in the following weeks. Yup. Progress test is just around the corner and since this is the first PT for this sem, I think I should do my reading and score higher this time. I can't really focus on my studies recently which I don't know what is happening on me and now it's the time to get back on track again. No more day dreaming in class. =(

Tons of homework to be done on today. So.....gotta go for now. Adios!

0 comments: