Monday, January 4, 2010

Feeling unhappy?

There must be some moments in life where you feeling unhappy of something. Some people choose to talk to their BFFs and some just afraid telling others how they feel and so keep everything to themselves. Which one would you choose?

I find out that there a lot of ways to cure yourself when feeling unhappy and miserable but not all of it work to everyone.
1. Keep eating until stomach is full. (not recommended as first not good for health and second waste money)
2. Jog (to be more effective, jog up to the hill and then shout in your heart)
3. Lock yourself in the bathroom and cry until tear duct is empty
4. Write it out in a piece of paper and then burn it.
5. Hit the pillow as if it is a sandbag.
6. Watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdV8dFoxL6Y (This video is really funny. MUST WATCH!)

In my opinion I think the second way is the best. I always hear people saying jogging will help to reduce stress and this and that. Trust me. It really works. When I feel unhappy, I will jog as far as possible, up to the hill and shout it in my heart. Take a bath after that and I feel refreshed. Try it out! =)

0 comments: