Friday, March 4, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I know I have been complaining about my busy life in studies. But now, added up with work on top of studies. I have been recruited by a company recently ( 1 to 2 months ago). At first, everything in the office seems weird to me as I'm new there and it takes time for me to suit myself to the working environment. Since this is my first job ever in my life, I was pretty excited in working and curios about everything related to work.

There a lot of things to learn and I'm trying to pick up more things as much as I can during the work.

Some of you guys might be asking why am I working out of sudden when I'm not even graduated from ACCA? Let me tell you, this would be hours of story telling.

I am planning to take audit paper this semester WITHOUT attending classes. Do you think I would be able to succeed in this self battle?

0 comments: