Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random

I feel free and relax now as Pt2 ended last week and I finally get some time to enjoy for this whole week. Many things come across my mind after the test.

First, read the novels that I bought. Recently, I'm reading this book titled beach blondes. This book is quite interesting even the summary from back already can tell how interesting it would be. "Three months, three guys and one amazing summer". :p Second, watch all the dramas that I had missed. This new drama called "Heading to the ground" starring by Yunho from tvxq and others. This is the first time Yunho filmed in a drama. A must watch drama for all the tvxq fans.

Third, I will be going for haircut and either to straighten or to perm my hair. I'm still considering on both choices.

The following are some random pictures I took recently.





Did you notice the difference in the pictures?

Isn't he cute?

More updates coming soon with my new hairstyle picture.

0 comments: