Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday, here I come!

Finally, the exams had come to an end. It's time for holiday! yippee!
T5 was the last paper yesterday. Actually, the exam is really hard. I tried my best to answer the question. I hope I able to pass the paper as I really don't want to make my parent feel disappointed. Anyway, it had past and I should look forward not backward.

Relax time. I'm going to have 3 weeks of holiday. A lot of things are waiting for me to enjoy. But first I have to prepare for the flight to Singapore. This time is special. I'm going to lead 3 young girls to Singapore. We are going to there all by ourselves. The total age of four of us not even reach 80 years. I have to take this big responsibility for bringing them to there.

I had missed a few of my favourite movies due to the preparation for the exam. I need to catch up! One of the movie that I want to watch the most is Twilight! The trailer was nice. I heard a lot of people said that they are disappointed with the movie. I think the girl is not suppose to play the Bella character. I'm still on the way reading the Twilight novel and going to buy the New Moon and other story books. I bought Twilight a month ago and still I haven't finish reading the book yet. I admit I am a slow reader. xD

Girls, I will be back on 20th. If you guys wish to go out to shop, remember to call me to come along! Haha..
Kathleen, I miss you a lot! call me out if u have reach here. =)

0 comments: