Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kumpulan 1 Siri 5 Tahun 2008 Kuala Kubu Bharu

I was selected for NS last year. i check online and once i heard i get selected, i'm stunned and even felt like my heart is about to stop beating. what to do? No matter how i trying to escape this fact, the fact still remain unchanged. i went to NS in KKB, first batch on 29 December 2007.Thank god when i reached there.At least it was better than my expectation. The camp is considered clean and the place there is well-organised. To tell you the truth, I cried quietly on the first and second day but then I slowly get used to the surrounding and no longer affraid. I went through the module and gain a lot of knowledge and experiences in it. I guess I love the CB module and the physical module the most(more challenging).Depsite that, I got to know a lot of friends there.They teach me to be more friendly and involve self in social life. I miss all of them.When can i see you guys again?














0 comments: